Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tummy Upset

I went against my own protocol today and ate at the night market. It is a market right across the street from the dorms where you can find everything from cleaning supplies, household goods to all types of food. Everyone had been raving on their sandwiches, so I decided to try one out. I've been in the bathroom every since. I've been doing pretty good with sticking to the food served here on campus, so I'll stick with that for now on. I went to the supermarket and got some food items and am thinking about purchasing some pots and pans so I can do my own cooking. The dorm director asked me if I wanted a refrigerator for my room and I declined only because my room is so small and I hardly have any space in here. I've been using the frig. that everyone uses, but they steal food from there and took my favorite drink. I was pissed.

Eating the campus food is getting old all ready and it is not the healthiest fare. Today it rained most of the day, so it was a good day to stay in, sleep and read. I did make it to my Archaeology class this morning. Human Origins is the name of the class and it is going to be very interesting. I did, however, miss the first day of my African Dance class and I was disappointed about that. Struck up a conversation with one of my classmates and we exchanged numbers. She said I could call her anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment