Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Night Market


This is the night market. I'm not sure why they call it the night market because it is open all day and night. It is across from the International Student Hostels Everything from household supplies, shoes to food is sold here. I met a woman my first week here who sells very delicious, healthly vegetarian food. We call her Tantalising. Well, she said that was her name. She is so sweet and I am able to eat good, healthy food. The other night she made pizza that was so good that I went back to the dorm and told a bunch of kids and they went over and bought her out. Last night she made potatoe salad, and it was soooooooo good. I'm going to be getting my food from her from now on. For 1 cedi, you can get a whole pinapple chopped up and cut up. Their pineapples here are so delicious!!!! Everyone has fell in love with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment