Friday, August 13, 2010

Dorm Security


I must admit that it is taking me a minute to get used to living in the dorms. The last time I did this was when I was between 17 and 21 years old. I've lived alone for the last almost 30 years. I'm staying in the International Student Hostel I and there are students here from all around the world. It is a great place to live and sharing a bathroom has not been as bad as I thought it would be. Through the luck of the draw, I was able to get my own room. God is good!!!!! The young adults are for the most part quiet and the noise level goes down after Midnight on most nights. The gent in the picture is the a Ghana police officer. They accompany the personell that comes to the dorms to exchange our money for cedi's. Yes, he is holding a
AK-47.

No comments:

Post a Comment