Tuesday, August 17, 2010

House of Worship


I visited my new church home this past Sunday. It was a wonderful experience!!!!! Church in Africa is long. I visited Etherean Mission and Brother Ishmael Tetteh. Rev. Tetteh has been coming to speak at my church in the States, East Bay Church of Religious Science for years. He is one of my spiritual teachers and I was so happy to be able to visit his church. His ministry is wonderful and I wished the University were closer so I could go more often. They are celebrating their 35th Anniversary and it was a special occasion because Rev. Michael Bernard Beckwith, along with his lovely wife, Ricki Byers-Beckwith and about 20 Agape members had also travelled from the U.S. for the celebration. I learned so much about Etherean principles and will attend as much as I can while I'll be here in Ghana. Every occasion is one for dancing in an African church and I danced and worshipped and had a lovely Sunday.

They are almost completed with a hospital that is right next to the church and they dedicated the second floor to Rev. Michael. It was a moving ceremony. I arrived back at campus filled with the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment