Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Packing


Packing has always been a daunting task for me. When did I ever get all of this stuff. Yikes!!!! Going to get a big box tomorrow because I have to ship some things back and Leticia has kindly offered to take some of my things with her to Southern California and I'll just pick them up from her when I go down there.

I've been really enjoying my time off. Seeing Ghana, shopping for last minute gifts and saying goodbye to many people I met here. Alot of the students in my group are leaving on Saturday. Planning to take a trip to the North this weekend to soak it all in. It is raining alot and the weather has not been too hot.

Tonight, they have a dance and music performance at the Drama Studio and then me and a friend are attending Reggae Night, which will probably be my last one.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for you to get back... I'm coming down to see you as soon as I get a chance!

    ReplyDelete