Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Finished!!!!


This is the last week of instruction for most classes. I have one more meeting in my Archaeology class, but it is just a walking tour of the campus to check out various monuments for my Monuments Conservation class. Turned in one paper in this class this morning and working on another that is due tomorrow in Psychology. Then hunkering down until finals start. The first one is my Twi practicals on April 29.

The school is closed for the Easter Holiday on Friday and Monday so a festive mood is in the air. Listened to the radio this morning and there are so many things happening this weekend on and off campus. I plan to take advantage of the time off and get well versed in my school material so that I can do well on finals!!! The end is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment