Monday, January 31, 2011

Second Semester


Today was the first day of classes for the Second Semester. I'm so glad to be back in classes and so excited about all the interesting subjects. Things are so much easier and familiar on campus than they were when we were brand new. Registration was really easy this time around and I'm getting used to all of the walking that you do getting around the University of Ghana. Almost all the kids from my program are back from their travels and it is interesting talking to everyone as they share their travel experiences. This semester will be a busy one as it is my last full semester before I graduate.

My Classes:

Twi II
Archaeology 404 - Cultural Resource Management
Archaeology 406 - Monument Conservation
Linguistics 224 - Languages of Ghana
Linguistics 441 - Psycholinguistics
TADA 002 - Introduction to traditional African Dance II
TADA 014 - Introuction to singing II

So, lots of library time and studying in addition to still getting around Ghana and taking in the sights. I've also started volunteering at a school off campus. There are about 15 children who I will be reading to and doing other activities with.

No comments:

Post a Comment